- Only listed items may be brought to the recycling center
- Sort items prior to arrival
- You are responsible for unloading your recyclables.
- Place recyclables in appropriate collection roll-offs.
- Any items brought to the center that are not acceptable must be taken home with you.
- Please observe hours of operation.
- Depositing unacceptable items will be considered littering and subject to fines and penalties.
Items Accepted at all Recycling Centers
|Newspaper||(Papers and Inserts) If it comes with the paper it can be recycled with it. Must be clean and dry. No binder twine or other binding materials.|
|Magazines||Magazines, catalogs, phone books. Must be clean and dry. No binder twine or other binding materials.|
|Cardboard||Corrugated cardboard only. No wax cardboard; no books; no cookie, tissue, pizza boxes, etc. Must be clean and dry. No binder twine or other binding materials.|
|Aluminum||Beverage cans. Must be rinsed. No paint or aerosol cans, frying pans, etc.|
|Bi-metal||Tin or steel cans. Must be washed out. No paint cans.|
|Glass||Seperate brown, green and clear bottles. Rinse bottles and remove caps. No window glass, dishes, drinking glasses, ceramics, pottery, light bulbs, etc.|
|Plastic||Separate #1 and #2 plastics. Bottle shaped with mouth smaller than body. Wash plastic and remove lids. No butter dishes, motor oil bottles, brake fluid bottles, plastic bags, styrofoam or packing peanuts.|