Skip to content

General Permits & Forms


For Chapter 102 E&S and NPDES Permits please Contact the District Manager Greg Bonsall or Jody Gibson

Erosion and Sediment Plan Guide PDF
Erosion and Sediment Plan Guide docx
Erosion and Sediment Fee Schedule

Chapter 105 Watershed Related Permits

GP-1: Fish Enhancement Structures
GP-2: Private Recreational Docks
GP-3: Bank Rehabilitation and Protection
GP-4: Intake and Outfall Structures
GP-5: Utility Line Stream Crossings
GP-6:Agricultural Crossings and Ramps
GP-7: Minor Road Crossings
GP-8:Temporary Road Crossings
GP-9: Agricultural Activities


Open Records Requests for UCCD

Note: The following Policies and Procedures are for Open Records request related to the activities of the Union County Conservation District. For all other County related inquiries please go HERE.

Open Records Policy and Procedures for the Union County Conservation District

Open Records Officer:
Cindy Moyer
Chesapeake Bay Technician/Agland Preservation Administrator
(570) 524-3867

Open Records Request Form
Open Records Fee Schedule